[Talk-it] Impostazione cartella delle mappe Osmand su scheda microsd esterna

Andrea Lattmann andrea.guglielmo a ga-2.it
Dom 3 Lug 2016 11:53:00 UTC

Ti consiglio di leggere

http://osmand.net/help/faq.html#change_maps_dir

Dove dice:

You might experience an issue with the new OsmAnd version working with Android 5 devices. It is known and we’re working to fix it as soon as possible. Please read more on GitHub. OsmAnd doesn’t ask specific permissions to get access to random folder on device, though we expect that the standard path on the SD card (Android/data/net.osmand.plus/files/osmand) should work.

Andrea Lattmann