[Talk-it] Fw: yahoo I m slightly shocked

Bruno Bianconi bruno.bia a libero.it
Sab 12 Ago 2017 04:47:48 UTC

Dear,

Just  look  into  that crazy  products, I'm slightly shocked! Here it is http://bliss24services.com/aesthetic.php?3839

Looking forward, Bruno Bianconi

-

Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.