[Talk-it] "CC-BY" and "CC-BY-IT" licences

Maurizio Napolitano napoogle a gmail.com
Ven 1 Set 2017 16:12:23 UTC

BTW:
the use of the cc-by 2.5 Italian version was a common behaviour in Italy
between 2010 and 2011
The version 2.5 doesn't mention the "sui generis rights" (aka database
rights)
This opened also a discussion more or less on the same reason for the
passage in OpenStreeMap to cc-by-sa to odbl.
Nobody updated to the 3.0 because, in this version, there is a clear
declaration about the missing protection of the sui generis right.
In my point of view the cc-by 2.5 has less issues with the compatibility
with the odbl.

My2cents