[Talk-it] Di nuovo l'utente pasticcione

Andy Townsend ajt1047 a gmail.com
Dom 18 Feb 2018 10:34:14 UTC

On 18/02/18 10:21, Alecs wrote:
> Thanks for the help Andy,
> but a new account is already in place, same editing style, changing every
> unclassified road to residential (he did some hundred times a few days ago
> in Turin): http://overpass-api.de/achavi/?changeset=56442146 deleting and
> re-drawing objects, adding silly names:
> https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/352874691/history
> https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/81694855/history
> Not much of a damage, for now at least.
> I hope his personal contributions (artwork names, benches and other small
> details) are genuine, which is ususally hard to believe when such edits span
> so many places in the world (many cities in Italy plus Malta, Amsterdam,
> Madrid, Barcelona, Chicago and other places in the US in less than a week).

https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/hamoweyukuma/history

That user is 8 edits, all in Italy.  As ever I'd start by adding a
"hello and welcome" message on one of the changesets, and also explain
why some of the names are silly.  The names used are similar to the user
who's just been blocked, but this is also done by new users who "just
want to put a description on the standard map style at osm.org".  Send
them a friendly welcome message offering to help them and see if they reply.

Best Regards,
Andy