[Talk-it] Should StreetComplete stop adding addresses in Italy?

mbranco mbranco2 a gmail.com
Ven 13 Lug 2018 08:55:52 UTC

I think that it should be fine if your app could put a node inside the
building (at the center?) with the housenumber, and maybe with a fixme "move
me at at the access of this building".
Being OSM a collaborative project which works with subsequent refinements,
someone later could set the exact position.

But I'm afraid that it's not easy to detect if the housenumber is already
set (is already there a node "near or inside" the building with the
housenumber?)

P.S. However, thank you Tobias for your great app, I think it's a valuable
tool to bring newbies to OSM.

--
Sent from: http://gis.19327.n8.nabble.com/Italy-General-f5324174.html