[Talk-it] Asinovia dei sibillini, Polverina, MC

Andreas Lattmann andrea.lattmann a ga-2.it
Ven 7 Giu 2019 17:57:35 UTC

Il DWG mi ha consigliato questo:

Dear Andreas,

   thank you for writing to Data Working Group.

Indeed this land owner has sent written complaints to the OSMF years ago. We handed the matter over to OSM Italia and I do not know if anything has happened with it. My recommendation would be to ignore the requests and comments made by this landowner. Do not start or continue an argument with him. If he creates more "notes" you can report them to us for hiding, and if he should start deleting data you can tell us and we'll block the user account. Other than that, I would recommend not to engage.

Best regards
Frederik Ramm

--
I❤️ Software Libero.