[Talk-it] Utente che ignora i suggerimenti

Alexander Shilin dmitri.alex.jilin a gmail.com
Gio 14 Mar 2019 15:36:52 UTC

Okay, sorry for this. It's new to me getting coments for OSM editing. In
the last 2 Years there were only one comment. In fututre we will do so. Do
you have any proposals for our Work? Where can I ask? Is there a Forum or a
workinggroup?

Alex