[OSM-ja] フライヤー

河原 太郎 tarokawa @ mqj.biglobe.ne.jp
2008年 4月 12日 (土) 17:14:48 BST

Hi.

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio さんは書きました:
> Yes, that is the original flyer in German. There is also a SVG file in here:
>
> http://svn.openstreetmap.org/misc/pr_material/german_flyer_2008-01/
>
> There is also an English version:
>
> http://ajr.hopto.org/osm/pr/

Yes, This is a version that I checked on 5th Apr, when I tought
Japanese version flyer.  At that time, I opened to edit this
PDF file by my Adobe Illustrator, but Illustrator couldn't
read this PDF.  Maybe this includes some elements that
Illustrator can't treat. My problem has solve, it seems
you can treat Japanese charactors and I am feeling happy.

> I am doing it because:
>
> - I like LaTeX
> - I like OSM
> - I like the Japanese alphabet :-)

Oh! LaTex! I used to use jLaTeX (Japanese Latex) about 20years
ago (mid 1980s),  for writing some book in Japanese.  Others
OSM and Kanji-Hiragana also love, too. Very interesting!

note that my worry about images is ... it seems Japanese may not
notice these images is a map.  Usually Japanese city does not
have star-form streets, and does not have rounds. Japanese
city is squere-form(where new city) or spiral-form(where old castle
town), so almost all of Japanese may not familier with
star-form streets that these images show...  But redrawing these
images with Japanese-style cities seems become very hard work.

Thanks for your reading.

Taro Kawahara / Chiba Japan