---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mike Collinson <mike @ ayeltd.biz>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 17:46:31 +0100
To: OSM <talk @ openstreetmap.org>, legal-talk @ openstreetmap.org

After some requests and OSMF board discussion, I've created a new
mailing list: legal-general

We'd ask that higher level discussions such as pd etc move to that
from the existing legal-talk and that we keep legal-talk to specific
practical issues regarding OSM's actual license and, in what is the
final countdown, to the fine tuning required to get the new proposed
license ready for presentation to the entire OSM community.

legal-talk: For discussion of specific legal issues relating to the
current and proposed license including use of OSM data and
compatibility of other data sources.

legal-general: General discussions about alternative OSM licensing scenarios.

For details on how to subscribe to these and other OSM mailing lists, see

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Mailing_lists

Mike