[OSM-ja] Google Hybrid overlay on OSM

Daniel Kastl orkney @ gmx.de
2008年 9月 22日 (月) 01:43:53 BST

The Google Maps street layer is not officially supported by OpenLayers
framework. It was only written for this website, I think. So it is
probably not tested well with different browser.
As Tatata-san said it works with Firefox on Linux. I don't use Windows,
but I think it should work there with Firefox, too.

Daniel