[OSM-ja] 横浜で講演

Daniel Kastl daniel.kastl @ georepublic.de
2009年 11月 19日 (木) 01:41:23 GMT

> 12月2日(水) に大和田さんのお誘いで、横浜でOSMの講演をすることにしました。
>
> http://sns.yokohama150.jp/bbs/bbs_list.php?bbs_id=668&root_key=45927
>
> 終了後 懇親会を予定しているそうですので、マッピングパブパーティができるといいですね。
> ootaさんの指摘のように、初心者にわかりにくいところもあるので、最近の議論を反映したお話をかみ砕いて出来るようにしたいとおもいます。

There is some community center with desks and work places right in the same
building. You can use white board and it should be free as far as I know. (I
already used it twice)
http://nakalounge.main.jp/
I'm not sure whether it would be possible to get internet connection there.

If you need a nice pub then later, just at the corner is a nice pub called
ZAIM.

> また、ダニエルさんは、横浜周辺でかなり貢献されています。講演でもご紹介したいとおもいます。

I moved from Yokohama two weeks ago to Osaka. So I count on the Yokohama OSM
people to make the map better!

Daniel