[OSM-ja] 【緊急企画】オルソよ今夜もありがとう 〜 さよなら"オルソ化空中写真"大謝恩祭り 開催!

Mage Whopper magewhopper @ gmail.com
2010年 3月 6日 (土) 13:28:05 GMT

Hi Daniel.

2010年3月6日21:36 Daniel Kastl <daniel @ georepublic.de>:
> Well, problem seems to be EPSG:4612 as the only accepted projection, which I
> can't chose in my version of JOSM (version 1788, Ubuntu).
> I found some talk about this, but no solution yet. Is there any?
>
> Daniel
>

> 2010/3/6 Daniel Kastl <daniel @ georepublic.de>
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Trying to access the WMS with JOSM gives me red tiles with "Exception
>> occured".
>> Does this happen only to me or is this a common problem?
>>
>> I tried:
>>
>> The available WMS source of the WMS plugin (called MLIT Japan (ORTHO))
>>
>> http://orthophoto.mlit.go.jp:8888/wms/service/wmsRasterTileMap?VERSION=1.3.0&REQUEST=GetMap&LAYERS=ORTHO&STYLES=Default&CRS=EPSG:4612&BBOX={s},{w},{n},{e}&WIDTH={width}&HEIGHT={height}&FORMAT=image/png&BGCOLOR=OxFFFFFF
>> Access through localhost as described here:
>> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Mage_Whopper/ortho_with_josm
>>
>> Both without success.
>> Anyone else with the same problem?
>>
>> Daniel

Your JOSM is too old to use newer plugin setting.
If you can update JOSM,
update to over 2450 and update WMS plugin then
you can use the setting.

Or you can use it only to set up your JOSM
with proxy on Toshi's server.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Tosihisa/ortho_php_server

here's the way.
preferences -> WMS Plugin -> add
name: MLIT ORTHO
url: http://www.netfort.gr.jp/ortho.php?VERSION=1.3.0&REQUEST=GetMap&LAYERS=ORTHO&STYLES=&CRS=EPSG:4612&FORMAT=image/png&BGCOLOR=OxFFFFFF&

It hapend cause WMS version 1.3 uses reverse coordinating
like lat,lon -> lon,lat.
and old WMS plugin does not fit to WMS 1.3.0

Have fan :)

Mage_Whopper
magewhopper @ gmail.com