[OSM-ja] Coastline around 加太 (Kada)

Daniel Kastl daniel @ georepublic.de
2010年 3月 11日 (木) 08:57:55 GMT

Hi list,

I opened the area around 加太 (Kada), southern Wakayama Prefecture, in JOSM
and loaded the data together with オルソ化空中写真.
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=34.28008&lon=135.07269&zoom=15&layers=B000FTF

If you open it in JOSM there is the "old" and the "new" coastline.

Obviously the "old" coastline is very rough approach, but the "new"
coastline draws a circle around 加太 and doesn't match the aerial photo at
all. And because I have been there just a few weeks ago, I can also prove
that this is not correct ;-)

OK, no problem, I can fix that.
My question is, what should I fix? The old or the new coastline?

Probably I missed some emails about this, but how can I make the new
coastline be rendered, because it seems it is not rendered now. And what to
do with the old coastline then?

Best regards,
Daniel