[OSM-ja] State of the Map 2010 in Spain

Daniel Kastl daniel @ georepublic.de
2010年 5月 14日 (金) 13:13:52 BST

Hi Emilie,

I'm pretty sure a lot of people from Japan would like to attend. Me of
course, too.
But Spain is quite far away and flights during summer time are a lot more
expensive than during off season. It's difficult to get a discount ticket
when Japanese students travel to Europe. ;-)
Furthermore there is FOSS4G in Spain just a few weeks later, so the timing
isn't good for those, who would like to attend both (and probably have
FOSS4G as priority like me).
There was some discussion to combine FOSS4G and SOTM, and I'm sure this
would have been great chance for everyone coming from far away.
Unfortunately this idea didn't make it.

Best regards,
Daniel