差出人: Richard Weait <richard @ weait.com>
宛先: Talk-CA OpenStreetMap <talk-ca @ openstreetmap.org>,
talk-us @ openstreetmap.org Openstreetmap <talk-us @ openstreetmap.org>,
talk @ openstreetmap.org
件名: [OSM-talk] SotM 2010 schedule published - looks great.
日付: Wed, 19 May 2010 17:51:20 -0400

I know that you have been waiting to see the schedule for State of the
Map 2010. And now I know that you will love it.  The SotM team has
done a spectacular job of soliciting and acquiring a great line-up of
speakers and topics.  You will want to buy your ticket and book your
trip now.  http://stateofthemap.org/register-now/

Day One: Business and Workshop Day
Friday http://stateofthemap.org/schedules/friday/

Day Two: Community, Tech, Quality and Scholarship Tracks
Saturday http://stateofthemap.org/schedules/saturday/

Day Three: Tools, Imports, Humanitarian and Cartography Tracks
Sunday http://stateofthemap.org/schedules/sunday