[OSM-ja] [osmfj] Re: World Support for Japan Crisis Response

Hiroo Imaki hiroo @ angeli.org
2011年 3月 15日 (火) 06:21:10 GMT

Daniel-san,

That sounds great idea. I think I can organize
Japanese-English-Japanese translation team around Seattle area. We
need to find resource to summarize current OSM-J, OSM, OSGeo-J, and
other organization activities. It would be nice to have daily summary
in English.

Seino-san, do you think you can ask somebody to find such a person?
like retired or student IT journalist or something...

I will definitely help translation part.

Hiroo

--
Hiroo Imaki
hiroo @ angeli.org