[OSM-ja] [OSM-talk] Crisis mapping - assistance requested for infrastructure mapping in Tohoku/Japan

Yoichi Seino say.no00 @ gmail.com
2011年 3月 16日 (水) 15:52:28 GMT

hi, Shalabh

What's the editor did you use ?
I checked by JOSM Rev.3966 on Mac OS X 10.5,
JAXA imagery is available in limited area.
If you zoom out at 4.70km upper right scale bar, you can see wide area imagery.
But, higher resolution imagery is available from Sendai city and
south-west area only.

We thank your help.

Best Regards,

Yoichi Seino