[OSM-ja] Fwd: [OSM-talk] Please help contacting a Newbee in Japan

Hiroo Imaki hiroo @ angeli.org
2011年 3月 17日 (木) 16:55:06 GMT

colliar,

thank you for let us know. can you point out where this happened.
Yamate-san just created a bounding box creation program to share the
location. If you think it is easy to use this program, can you send us
a KML that see the problem you talk about?

you can download Yamate-san's program here.
http://mf-atelier.sakura.ne.jp/mf-atelier/modules/labo/index.php/img/kmlgen_dep.7z

interface is in english. doc is in Japanese but it is really simple
program and you can figure out how to use it after you install it.

Hiroo