[OSM-ja] Open Street Mapping for Takikawa Hokkaido

Douglas Perkins douglas @ dperkins.org
2012年 4月 22日 (日) 15:42:52 BST

ダグラスです。

YahooAlpsデータについて、それぞれなOSMボランティアが自分の時間を考えているだと思っています。
北海道の滝川なんですが、残念だけど、いつがインポートになるか分かりません。
例えば、明日とか来月とかあと1年間とか、分かりません。

There is no plan of when exactly what areas of Hokkaido are to receive
the YahooAlps data import.  This work is done by various volunteers as
they see fit.  Unfortunately, this means there are no guarantees as to
when Takikawa will be complete.  It could be tomorrow or next month or
in six months ... we just don't know.

There is some road data already there for Takikawa.  This means doing
the YahooAlps data import involves removing duplicate road segments,
which is somewhat tedious though not technically difficult.  If you have
some experience with JOSM, it is feasible to do yourself.  The main
thing to consider is that pre-existing OSM data is generally (but not
always) considered more reliable than YahooAlps data, so we can't
blindly delete the current road data and add the YahooAlps road data in
its place.

-douglas