[OSM-ja] Fwd: Historical OSM Hangout: 2013 01 09

Jeff Meyer jeff @ gwhat.org
2013年 1月 9日 (水) 20:18:36 GMT

Hello Satsoshi -

Thank you for your note & my apologies for writing in English.

Your project sounds very interesting and I would like to discuss it further.

Would you be free for a chat at some point online?

I've also sent out a meeting notice for a Google+ meeting that might work
better for Asia. I hope you can make it!

Thanks, Jeff