From: "Rene Maroufi" <osm @ maroufi.net>
日付: 2014/06/23 3:25
件名: [Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - (safety_measures_on_hiking_trails)
To: <tagging @ openstreetmap.org>

Hi,

i opened the voting for my proposal safety_mesures on hiking trails
today.
taginfo shows 133 usages for safety_rope, 14 usages for rungs and 549
usages for ladder. There are 2 Maps rendering these features: My own
Garmin map:
http://gps.maroufi.net/mapdownload.shtml
and a oruxmaps Style on openandromaps.org (Elevate theme).

Voting:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Safety_measures_on_hiking_trails

Cheers
René (alias unixasket)