[OSM-ja] Japan post code polygons

Satoshi IIDA nyampire @ gmail.com
2015年 1月 30日 (金) 02:03:45 UTC

Although I could not checked carefully,
this dataset (address of post office) might be helpful.

http://www.post.japanpost.jp/zipcode/dl/jigyosyo/zip/jigyosyo.zip
http://www.post.japanpost.jp/zipcode/dl/jigyosyo/index-zip.html

Owner "Japan Post Co." does not claim copyright to this dataset as same as
their post code dataset.
(I guess almost same as CC0)

http://www.post.japanpost.jp/zipcode/dl/jigyosyo/readme.html

大口事業所個別番号データに限っては日本郵便株式会社は著作権を主張しません。自由に配布していただいて結構です。日本郵便株式会社への許諾も必要ありません。

But this dataset do not contain coordinate.
So it need join using neighbourhood name column.

4th column "都道府県名" is province's name.
5th column "市区町村名" is city/town/village's name.
6th column "町域名" is neighbourhood name.
8th column "大口事業所個別番号" is postcode digit (7 figured).

I'll seek the other dataset. :)