Taichi Furuhashi taichi @ osmf.jp
2015年 3月 6日 (金) 00:46:32 UTC

Thanks for your information, Alyssa!

I know,
Some Japanese mapper will join. :-)

See you at the SotM US!

Taichi

> Hi!
>
> Apologies for any cross posting but I'm writing to extend a warmest of
> invitations to State of the Map US <http://stateofthemap.us/> on June
> 6-8th at the United Nations in the heart of New York City. This will be an
> amazing conference as diverse in attendance as it's host city and at home
> with the international work of the United Nations. Towards that end I
> invite you to come to the conference! Our call for scholarships
> <http://stateofthemap.us/scholarships/> is open until March 15th, our
> call for talks <http://stateofthemap.us/talk/> is open until March 22nd,
> and I am always open for any sponsors! ;)
>
> SOTM US promises to be the largest State of the Map ever at a most amazing
> venue. Please be part of the conversation. Everyone is welcome!
>
> Let me know if you have any questions.
> Best,
> Alyssa Wright

## Taichi FURUHASHI(MAPconcierge Inc. President)
## MAPconcierge satellite office at http://goo.gl/VgWD6 in NOMAD NEW'SBASE
## Vice-President of OpenStreetMap Foundation Japan with sinsai.info project
## Director of the OSGeo Foundation Japan
## Researcher of the center for spatial info. science, univ.of Tokyo
## TEL/Skype&Twitter&LI&FB: 070-6401-5963 / http://about.me/mapconcierge
## URL/Mail: http://www.mapconcierge.com <http://www.mapconcierge.jp/>
taichi @ mapconcierge.com <taichi @ mapconcierge.jp>
## GPS/GigaPan/UAV Shop: http://gigapan.jp