[talk-latam] Is there any bulk feature delete tool or bulk tag updater?

Ernesto Carreras ernesto_carreras at live.com
Wed Oct 22 17:04:02 UTC 2014

OSM-PR group is delineating the strategy to perform a mass update for our administrative boundaries. We are in the research process, as well as data preparation process (almost done). It will be cumbersome to manually delete all these features due to the amount of data.
Regarding the tags, we need to update some tags but it will be great to use a tool that allow to perform a query to select the desired features and apply a bulk tag updater to them...if it exists. If not, we'll either develop it or do it manually depending on our resources. We just don't want to duplicate efforts if somebody have done this before.
Thank you,

Ernesto Carreras,
MS GIS, GISP