[Talk-lb] 2019 Hot Microgrants

Jessica Bergmann jessica.bergmann at hotosm.org
Tue Feb 26 08:29:36 UTC 2019

Hi All!

A final reminder that the application for the 2019 HOT Microgrants program
will close this Thursday, February 28 at 12midnight EST. We look forward to
welcoming applications from your mapping communities and learning how your
organization is looking to scale your mapping endeavors, diversify your
mapping community, and increase the use of open data at the local and/or
global level.

More information & the application form can be found on the HOT blog
<http://bit.ly/HOTmicrogrant>. Please be in touch with any questions that
you may have. All applications must be sent to microgrants at hotosm.org by
the stated deadline. Kindly note that late applications will not be
considered.

Cheers!

Jessica