[Talk-lv] [OSM-talk] Mapnik: problem with water

Jon Burgess jburgess777 at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 15 17:40:46 BST 2009

On Sat, 2009-08-15 at 18:48 +0300, Aleksejs Mjaliks wrote:

> There is some problems in Mapnik layer. For example, in Riga one
> island is missing:
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=56.93228&lon=24.12574&zoom=15&layers=B000FTF
> . Another example, in Jelgava is missing river itself:
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=56.6582&lon=23.7364&zoom=13&layers=B000FTF

The problem might be related to the multipolygon relation in Mapnik.

I am running a re-import of the OSM data into the Mapnik rendering
database at the moment. This should complete late today or early
tomorrow and the data will start to be re-rendered. If this is the cause
then it should be fixed when it renders again.

	Jon