[Talk-lv] SOTM Baltics 2013 in Tartu, Estonia

Vladimir Elistratov vladimir.elistratov at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 21:22:05 UTC 2013

Hi!

The conference SOTM Baltics  will be held in 3-4 August (Saturday-Sunday)
2013 in Tartu, Estonia.

The conference page in the OSM-wiki:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/SOTM_Baltics_2013

Registration to the SOTM Baltics will be announced in this list as soon as
possible.

See you in Tartu at the SOTM Baltics 2013!