[Talk-lv] crowdsourced streetview

cuu508 at gmail.com cuu508 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 12:21:32 UTC 2014

http://www.mapillary.com/osm.html

Using Mapillary Photos
Mapillary allows the creation of derived metadata from our photos for the
purpose of contributing content to OpenStreetMap under the following
conditions:
Derived metadata must be published for the community and licensed under the
Open Data Commons Open Database License (ODbL).
Derived data cannot include any portion of an image or the image itself.
Examples of allowed metadata are street numbers, road signs, street names,
building descriptions, road conditions etc.
Mapillary appreciates attribution for derived metadata, for example using
the tag "source=Mapillary" or by linking to mapillary.com.

2014. gada 11. marts 14:18 Janis Elmeris <
janis.elmeris at intelligentsystems.lv> rakstīja: