[Talk-ma] mapping caïdats and cercles

Ali ali.zaroili at gmail.com
Sam 28 Mar 16:23:10 UTC 2015

hi,
I inserted a time ago Morocco on  that page
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Admin_level
I forgot that page.
Maybe i change the Admin_level=7  from "caidats" to "cercles" and assing the
"caidats" to boundary_local_authority would be a good sullution,
because the "caidats" are under lower level then "cercles".

boundary_local_authority are mentioned here in the overlay:
http://layers.openstreetmap.fr/?zoom=11&lat=34.57298&lon=-2.51861&layers=B0000FFFFFFFFFFFFTFFFFFFFFF

administrative layer of Morocco:
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ca%C3%AFdat#/media/File:Moroccan_administrative_division.png

best regards