[Talk-my] Hi! anyone here?

Ali Hikmat alihms at live.com
Fri Mar 5 05:07:10 GMT 2010

Hi Sabre23t.  I know you. You are the moderator for MFM forum. :-)

Anyway, lets talk about OSM. I am “shouting” here to see who’s responding.  The more people responding the better. The OSM mapping standard for Malaysia is not complete. The existing Wikiproject Malaysia page is a good start - but it could be better.  We should have a discussion among us to improve and expand on it.

If one person alone doing it, the standards would be biased and no one would follow (except the creator).  So lets see how it goes.