[Talk-my] Hi! anyone here?

Keith Ng khensthoth at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 06:20:31 GMT 2010

Shoutout from Penang mappers - there are quite a few members in Penang, but
only a handful who is actively mapping. Major roads (e.g. Expressway and
Primary Highway) in Penang is almost complete, safe for a few exceptions.
Minor roads (Residentials, etc.) are limited to a few areas.

OSM in Penang has suffered a serious blow recently as someone imported huge
amount of data from elsewhere (most likely MalFreeMap) which isn't
compatible with the OSM project. OSM Data Group was notified and hence a 99%
of the roads in Seberang Prai had to be remapped.

Anyway, nice to meet you.