[Talk-my] Hi! anyone here?

Ali Hikmat alihms at live.com
Fri Mar 5 07:52:47 GMT 2010

Hi Keith

Finally, you’ve spoken.  You are one of the few members who are still actively mapping. My salute to you!

I knew about that massive upload of data incidence.  I read it from MFM forum.  That’s why every single road that I draw, I’ll back it up with gps traces.

I noticed your work on Penang Island.  Major roads are all there.  For me, I’ll try to map northern Seberang Perai and southern Kedah,  So far, major roads have been mapped – but, compared to what other OSMers have done elsewhere (especially in Europe), we are far behind.  Still in the starting grid phase.

Nice to meet you too.