[Talk-my] Deadline extended: proposal submission and scholarship application for State of the Map Asia

kshitiz khanal khanal1990 at gmail.com
Wed May 31 05:35:00 UTC 2017

Dear all,

As you are already informed, Kathmandu Living Labs and OpenStreetMap
community of Nepal is hosting State of the Map Asia 2017 in Kathmandu,
Nepal on September 23 - 24 2017.

Responding to interest from OSM community members of Asia and beyond, we
are extending the deadline for submission of session proposals
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1oBuNmErM4aDtVINbJP36dPjKl3D6htXF0GQ9qa0bIg4/edit>
and scholarship applications
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/17Nb-pa-WKuAYhi-vvmIo0sE2-d_kfTsOJh1mTBDWPAA/edit?usp=drive_web>.
More details can be found on http://stateofthemap.asia.

We are looking forward to seeing you at Kathmandu in September.

[image: Inline image 1]

With warm regards,

Kshitiz Khanal
Organizing Committee Member - SoTM Asia 2017
Researcher, Kathmandu Living Labs