[OSM-talk-nl] Anyone in Amsterdam next wednesday/thursday night?

Nick Burch openstreetmap at gagravarr.org
Tue Apr 24 12:23:01 UTC 2007

Hi

It looks like I'm going to be hosting an informal session on
openstreetmap, and opengeodata in general at next week's ApacheCon EU[1]
in Amsterdam. It'll be around 8-9pm on evening, with a few drinks
afterwards.

We might even be able to get a bit of interest for doing a bit of mapping
on Saturday (after the conference), but I can't be sure on that until the
day!

So, two quick questions:
1) Does anyone fancy coming along to join in the discussion, meet some
     more people interested in open geodata, and show off the work you guys
     have already done with mapping Amsterdam?
2) If yes, does anyone have a preference for Wednesday or Thursday night,
     assuming I can book the slot for that evening?

Hopefully I'll get to see a few of you next week :)

Nick

[1] http://www.eu.apachecon.com/
     It's at the Mövenpick Hotel onPiet Heinkade