[OSM-talk-nl] Anyone in Amsterdam next wednesday/thursday night?

Nick Burch openstreetmap at gagravarr.org
Mon Apr 30 11:03:15 UTC 2007

On Tue, 24 Apr 2007, Nick Burch wrote:
> It looks like I'm going to be hosting an informal session on
> openstreetmap, and opengeodata in general at next week's ApacheCon EU[1]
> in Amsterdam. It'll be around 8-9pm on evening, with a few drinks
> afterwards.

I've booked the session for 9pm on Thursday. That's the last slot, so we
can go to the bar afterwards without worrying about people heading off to
other talks :)

I don't yet know which room we'll be in, but I ought to find that out by
Wednesday (once I'm at the conference). I'll drop another email to the
list when I know.

Hopefully see a fair few of you on Thursday.

Nick