[OSM-talk-nl] status update AND2osm import code

Marc Kessels marc at kessels.name
Mon Aug 6 20:40:25 UTC 2007

currently I am working on incorporating the rb_tree from libavl. This
makes the code much simpler, and easier to maintain.(thanks to Jon
Burgess for pointing me into the right direction).

Apart from this sense and simplicity, it will also allow deletes. So,
after I have incorporated this, I will start working on changing the
code such that it also runs on machines having les than 2 GB of memory.

Since Yann gave me svn access, you can now find it in
svn.openstreetmap.org/applications/utils/import/and2osm

greetz,
Marc