[OSM-talk-nl] In de pers!

Gert Gremmen Administrator at ce-test.info
Thu Jun 14 12:16:11 UTC 2007

Jaaa wie vermomt zich als Bart met een GPS
in zijn hand, laten we hem Paleis Noordeinde
tracken,  oppakken en dan die publiciteit ......

Regards,

Ing. Gert Gremmen
Approvals manager
------------

ce-test, qualified testing bv
+ ce marking
+ Independent Consultancy Services
+ Compliance Testing and Design for CE
     according to:
        - Electro magnetic Compatibility 89/336/EC
        - Electrical Safety 73/23/EC
        - Medical Devices 93/42/EC
        - Radio & Telecommunication Terminal equipment 99/5/EC

+ Improvement of Product Quality and Reliability testing

        Web:  www.cetest.nl (English) or www.ce-test.nl (Dutch)

Phone : +31 10 415 24 26
Fax  :     +31 10 415 49 53
------------
 This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain information that is
confidential and/or protected by intellectual property rights and are
intended for the sole use of the recipient(s) named above. Any use of
the
information contained herein (including, but not limited to, total or
partial reproduction, communication or distribution in any form) by
persons other than
the designated recipient(s) is prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender either by telephone or by
e-mail and delete the material from any computer. Thank you for your
co-operation.