[OSM-talk-nl] Mapping party resultaat

Martijn van Oosterhout kleptog at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 11:38:10 GMT 2007

Hoi,

I think it went fairly well yesterday for a first party, pity we
didn't get more of the city centre done.  You can look at the output
now,

http://www.informationfreeway.org/?lat=6867546.48077&lon=544983.95027&zoom=14&layers=B00

Anyway, I've jus been tidying up the stuff I did yesterday and noticed
a few things:

1. There is no highway=bridge, you need to do bridge=yes and
highway=<foo>. Normally it's unclassified since there's no houses next
to it, but cycleway and footway are other possibilities. I've fixed
some of them.
2. Can anybody who went past any section of the grachtengordel try to
upload their traces. I've fixed up the ends of the Herengracht en
Singel near the Brouwersgracht because I happened to go past there a
few times, but if anybody else did some sections, It'd be nice to
correct them.

The next target is Rotterdam possibly? The streets are less narrow
there so it should be a bit easier.

Have a nice day,