[OSM-talk-nl] python script?

Martijn van Oosterhout kleptog at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 18:48:41 UTC 2007

On 3/18/07, Zoran Kovacevic <zoran at kovacevic.nl> wrote:
> Martijn/Jip, you were both using a python script for logging. Care to
> share? I'm still looking for a good solution on my phone (and nokia 770).
> The loggers I use seem to be focussed on interpreting results, which means
> that not going in a straight line results in dodgy traces :S

Here's the script, I'm going to (try to) attach it here so there's at
least a copy somewhere. It's almost exactly what's running on my
phone.

You need PyS60 running on the phone, but if that works, this should be fine.

(All you Python gurus are probably going to flame me for the crappy
indenting, but I'm totally not used to not having markers telling me
when indentation levels start and end).

Have a nice day,