[OSM-talk-nl] A few odd ways

Martijn van Oosterhout kleptog at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 19:54:47 UTC 2007

I'm just going through Amsterdam just fixing up things like ways that
don't attach or segments in the wrong order. Multiple segments between
the same two nodes. Mostly it seems to be a minor issue but there are
a few streets that I can't handle:

1e, 2e, 3e Oosterparkstraten
Populierenweg

They are marked "oneway" yet about every second segment changes
direction. Now, if it's really like that then we need to split the
ways up. If it's not like that, then someone needs to fix up all the
segments so they do go the right way. If you tell me which way they're
supposed to go I can fix it myself.

Amsterdam just keep looking better :)

Have a nice day,