[OSM-talk-nl] Brievenbussen

Jeroen Dekkers jeroen at vrijschrift.org
Thu May 24 09:38:39 BST 2007

At Thu, 24 May 2007 10:28:47 +0200,
Danny Maas wrote:
> On 5/24/07, Floris Looijesteijn <osm at floris.nu> wrote:
> >
> >  zeer zeker intessant, maar kun je iets meer vertellen over
> > hoe de data verkregen is?
> >

> Niet precies, want Poiedit maakt naast zijn eigen bestand/database ook
> gebruik van andere databases om mee te kunnen synchroniseren.
> De brievenbus-data komt van POIHandler, en die hebben we redelijk duidelijke
> "terms & Conditions" m.b.t. tot het gebruik.
> Deze kun je via hier vinden: http://www.poihandler.com/contact.aspx
> Daar vind je een standaard copyrights en disclaimer-verhaal, al staat er
> nergens in de GPX-file dat deze bezit is van POIhandler.
> Kennelijk zijn zij dus niet de eigenaar van de data.

Copyright/Use.
A) The information available through the Service is the property of
POIHandler B.V., or its licensors, and is protected by copyright and
other intellectual property laws. Any print-outs using or referencing
content from the Service shall contain the following copyright notice:
"Copyright © 2003-2007, POIHandler B.V." along with POIHandler
B.V. logo that appears in the left top.
B) POIHandler B.V., reserves the right to monitor your use of the
Service to ensure compliance with this Agreement. If it is determined
you are not in compliance with this Agreement, POIHandler B.V.,
reserves the right to take such action as is deemed necessary,
including, but not limited to, assessing additional charges for users
in excess of the number authorized or suspension or termination of the
account. You acknowledge that such monitoring of use may include
determining whether or not the Service is accessed under the account
from multiple IP addresses, as well as noting excessive use or
users. Systematic access or extraction of content from the Service,
including the use of "bots" or "spiders", is prohibited.
C)User will not make public or available to third parties, either
directly or indirectly, in any form whatsoever, any information that
can be regarded as confidential. The intellectual property as well as
the commercial rights of 'supplied' data will be with POIHandler
B.V. at all times.

Lijkt me vrij lastig, hun logo bij elke brievenbus zetten...

Jeroen Dekkers