[OSM-talk-nl] Rotterdam Mapping Party

80n 80n80n at gmail.com
Sun May 27 14:34:24 UTC 2007

I'm pleased to announce that all of the tracks that I recording during last
weekend's mapping party in Rotterdam have now been fully marked up and
tagged with street names and rendered.

The Charlois area between Waalhaven and Boergoensevliet is complete down to
street name level.  The area between the Euromast and the Erasmus bridge is
also complete.  If anyone has some time it might be useful to check that I
haven't make any stupid spelling errors on the names.  I find it hard to
grok Dutch names like Wolphaertsbocht and may have got some a bit wrong.

It was good to meet everybody in Rotterdam and I had a really enjoyable
weekend.  I hope I'll get a chance to meet some of you all again at some
future mapping party somewhere.

Etienne