[OSM-talk-nl] Mikrokopter Aerial photography

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 07:51:49 UTC 2009

On Sat, 31 Oct 2009 15:24:58 +0100, Milo van der Linden wrote:

> I know that you are a bit left in the blind as not the entire process is
> well documented, I will try to see if something can be done about this.

Please share any resource you have because I only know how to position
aerial images in JOSM via pictlayer plugin. But all images used this way
need to be orthophoto images.

I don't have any idea how to turn images shot at an angle to orthophoto
images.

Thank you in advance.

--
pratite me na twitteru - www.twitter.com/valentt