[OSM-talk-nl] Mikrokopter Aerial photography

Milo van der Linden milo at opengeo.nl
Thu Oct 29 15:39:06 UTC 2009

Stefan de Konink schreef:
> On Thu, 29 Oct 2009, Valent Turkovic wrote:
>

> We can rectify the photos either with our own tool as well with other
> tools like efoto. By placing it in a WMS the positions are set.

This is theoretical and conceptual and has not been done yet in practice.
We have contact information of parties that *DO* have the instructions
regarding flying and flight preparation to take the steps necessary to
be able to convert QC aerialphoto's to georectified ortho imagery usable
for GIS and mapping, but I am not sure their entire toolchain is open
source.

Kind regards,

Milo