[OSM-talk-nl] LaZooZ: Decentralised Autonomous Transportation Network

OpenStreetMap-Talk-nl OpenStreetMap-Talk-nl at basdelange.com
Fri Jun 27 13:03:26 UTC 2014

Ter info:

Ik kwam dit zojuist tegen:

" Decentralised

ZooZ is a community-based, open-source project, designed on a fully
distributed architecture with no central core. From decision making to
stake holding, servers operation, development and adoption, the
organisation is built on a completely peer-to-peer protocol and its
power is in its people.

Autonomous

ZooZ is a non-commercial organisation, absolutely released from any
external forces. There is no company and no authority to be confined
under regulations, it is simply there on the cloud. Distribution of
power makes a community free.

Transportation

Transportation is a dominant part in our life, as we drive from place to
place on a daily basis. On average, we spend on the roads an hour and a
half a day. And a significant fraction of our salary too! There are too
many cars, too much traffic, and too much expense on transportation. By
simply synchronising between people, in real-time, we may dramatically
reduce traffic, save time, energy and costs, and increase our quality of
life.

Network

It is not just about ride-sharing, it is also a network. We can bring to
more connection between people, meeting peers in the real world. Our
network relies on earth care, people care and fair share. Sometimes, all
that is needed to nurture our good will, is only the opportunity to
realise it in a natural way."