[OSM-talk-nl] Importing trees in Utrecht

pieter at osmstart.com pieter at osmstart.com
Sun Sep 27 16:44:40 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

I would like to start a project to import trees in the city of Utrecht, The Netherlands.

The wiki page of this project can be found here: https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Utrecht_tree_import

Before I do more work on this project I would like to see if this is a good project to do. The data that could be imported can be found on this map: https://gemu.maps.arcgis.com/apps/webappviewer/index.html?id=53c67672c1fa46e5bef555a611b58301

The license for the dataset is CC-0 which makes it compatible with the ODbL license.

If there are any comments I would love to hear them,

Pieter (pcmill)