[Talk-nz] Address import from LINZ address - help wanted

Rob Alley alley.rob at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 00:54:27 UTC 2018

Based on that I'll hold off changing the LINZ imported data from St to
Saint.  May have to look at changing the road names currently in OSM as
lots of them are using the full Saint instead of St.

I haven't come across any other abbreviations in the LINZ data at this
point.

On 28 March 2018 at 10:30, Eliot Blennerhassett <eliot at blennerhassett.gen.nz

--
NIL ILLEGITIMUM CARBORUNDUM
Egotism is the anaesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity.  - Frank Leahy