[Talk-nz] FOSS4G-SotM Oceania, meeting minutes 2018-05-25

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Mon May 28 21:39:08 UTC 2018

Hi folks,

We're officially less than 6 months away from FOSS4g-SotM Oceania. There's
plenty of activity taking place to pull the threads together, and a huge
amount of work left to do, but things are starting to come together and
it's going to be an exciting, can't-miss event!

For those interested, minutes from our most recent meeting (last Friday)
are posted on our wiki page here
<https://drive.google.com/open?id=13R0UBkejDLByApdd3pDvPGrKrIx2bJ6u>.

Highlights include:

   - finalised partnership agreement with SSSI to act as a guarantor for
   the event
   - kicking off our sponsorship drive

To receive announcements by email, be sure to sign up for our mailing list
at http://foss4g-oceania.org. We'll also be posting news items there, and
on our Twitter feed <https://twitter.com/foss4g_oceania>. Keep an eye out
for our call for presentations & workshops, and the opening of early bird
registrations... coming soon.

Questions? Drop us a line at admin at foss4g-oceania.org. For prospective
sponsors, please get in touch with us at sponsorship at foss4g-oceania.org, so
we can make sure you have a chance to get involved.

Looking forward to seeing you in Melbourne in November!

John