[Talk-nz] [talk-au] OSMF Local Chapter discussions

FlashKiwi kabul_or_bust at yahoo.co.nz
Mon Dec 17 06:51:54 UTC 2018

 Great email Andrew!
Andrew makes some great comments and raises some very fair concerns. The key is participation, and if you have a passion for all things OSM in AU/NZ/Pacific then I really encourage you to be part of the process. Subscribe to the https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/foss4g-oceania/ and follow the discussions.
Please don't forget that the 2019 Conference is being held in Wellington
Cheers