[Talk-nz] [FOSS4G-Oceania] GHG mitigation and FOSS4G SotM Oceania

Alex Leith alexgleith at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 23:53:29 UTC 2019

Hey Adam

I think this is a really good initiative, and I support it in principle.

I think we could do the research and preparations ahead of the event, and
perhaps it becomes part of the plan to push a portion of the surplus into
offsetting (part of) the event. I don’t think we should commit to it unless
we meet a certain surplus, as we are a new org and need to ensure we’re
sustainable (financially!) first.

Cheers,

Alex Leith
m: 0419189050